3.06.2008

Blog re-starter

Hello Everyone!

Lemme introduce myself...I'm Aini. A fun loving person and a hyperactive, I still don't know what I want from life, I'm on a journey! I love arts and mysteries...A CURIOUS in nature, *I'm like a kid who always ask* People always thought they already know me because I'm verrrry talkative ;) (--not gossiping, just I love sharing about life in general!) yet I'm deep....being talkative is just superficial!

Okay. When it comes to emotions and feelings I tend to hide it. I believe that people has their own problem, so why should I bother opening my shits? AND SO I turn up to MUSIC...I cried 'with it' when i'm down....and makes me feel more loved when I'm inspired or happy. It's like in movie? there should be a song playing behind coz things makes sense when there's music. LOL! Kinda weird, I know but can't help it. It's so addictive! *no specific GENRE*

Then BLOG was created, I started blogging in 2003-2004, those were the times when life's not that serious. LOL! I'm writing and listening to music at the same time. It's intense! I stopped for several years, and started again because one person encouraged me to write again as I have potentials according to him. So I'm starting, but I don't know if I can keep up with this thing as life is in chaos. LOL!

This person is someone I consider special, we're kinda having a relationship where everyone is against us. But I should  thank him, he pushed me to spread my wings and do more with life. Despite the difficult situation, i consider myself lucky on both world, people who are against us has their reasons and I apreciate it. And a feeling of having someone when shits happens despite the situation, he is always there when I need him, he never left (the downside, can we do it? or how long can we fight?)

aarghh! I'm becoming emotional. I kinda hate this.




No comments:

Post a Comment