3.06.2008

VMM 507

Last night as i was reviewing the messages of my cellphone in my inbox i was curious with the report about the missing children at TACURONG (somewhere in Mindanao), who according to the message was found at the terminal with no eyes and internal organs..the dead children was dropped by a white van with a plate number of VMM 507...this morning I searched and found out that it was actually at BATANGAS and QUEZON...Moreover, the report says that over 15 children are already missing but the Batangas police director speaks to the media that it was all falasies and was never been fact..because according to the police stations there were no reports that missing children are increasing...and to this I abide my agree to the director that Media team should first verify if the alleged was true.


FOR more information click the link below:
http://www.philstar.com/archives.php?Local%20News&p=49&type=2&sec=2&aid=2008022615

No comments:

Post a Comment